Collections Advisor – Workforce Staffing Ltd
Job Title: Collections Advisor
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £20,211 rising to £20,670 after successful probation
Hours: 40hrs working Monday to Thursday 8am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm,
Our client is a leading outsourced provider and is looking for experienced Collections Advisor to join their expanding team.
The role is mainly an early collections and payments role with some ad hoc administration duties. You will be taking inbound calls and making outbound calls on a dialler to several customers that are past due or in arrears and are responsible for supporting the client to increase their collections by negotiating arrangements with customers struggling to pay their balances.
Customers are provided with a first-class service and are fully focused on the customer whilst balancing company process.
What’s in it for you?
• 22 days plus bank holidays (if scheduled to work bank holidays this will be added to your entitlement)
• Pension scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Wellbeing activities like desktop yoga
• Peer recognition and award schemes
• Treedom scheme – all employees passing probation are gifted a tree to plant in their company forest
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous collections or credit control experience
• Previous customer service experience
• Happy to have a DBS and credit check if successful
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Can easily build rapport with customers to understand their needs
• Take ownership to drive your own performance
• Ability to meet or exceed KPIs
• Able to work in a positive and co-operative manner with colleagues to solve customer issues
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. OFF22
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___764_6242713__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Collections-Advisor&location=City