Operating from multiple units all in the same location offering precision machining & specialist Welding capabilities.
The company continually invested in its state-of-the-art facility and also its team members providing continuous staff development and growth opportunities.
Due to the continued growth and investment, there is now a new position available for a multi-skilled CNC Machinist (both Milling and Turning) to join the friendly and welcoming team.
* CNC Milling & CNC Turning (Setter Operator or Programmer Setter Operator)
* 4axis & 3+2 axis Milling with Mazatrol controls & 2axis & 3axis Turning with Mazatrol and Fanuc controls (Live Tooling)
* Setting and operating the CNC Mills and Lathes (programming experience would be an advantage but not essential)
* Working from engineering drawings
* Machining with various materials including Inconel & Beryllium Cooper as well as steels and other alloys
* Small batch to production work
* Producing complex components of various sizes from small to up to 3m in length & 1m in diameter
Skills & Attributes:
* Must have both Milling and Turning experience
* Previous experience on Mazak machines with Mazatrol / Fanuc controls would be ideal but not essential
* 5axis (3+2) Milling experience would be ideal as well as live tooling experience on CNC Lathes
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Must be able set and operate CNC Machines (both Milling and Turning) – programming experience would be an advantage
Hours of Work:
* 40hrs per week
* 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (1/2hr lunch)
* Lots of overtime available paid at x1.5hrs (factory opens 6am to 4:30pm and Saturday mornings)