Cloud Security Architect – 1153
Candidate's required/essential experience
Must have skills:
* Minimum of five years/relevant or equivalent of hands-on security architecture/design and implementation experience
* A wide ranging infrastructure exposure, including as many of the following as possible:
i. Provision of infrastructure for business applications
ii. Digital solutions
iii. Cloud Architecture – Microsoft Azure components and cloud security
iv. Cloud Architecture – AWS components, solutions and cloud security
v. Application Delivery -MS App-V, etc.
vi. Cloud security design
vii. Operational Security
* Identifying and developing reusable patterns, building block, etc.
* Provide security insight, and approval to building blocks
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
* Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
* Excellent understanding of Agile scrum methodology
With a focus on the below:
* Experience with Azure infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (subscription, tenant), Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, Service Principles, RBAC, IAM, Azure security centre, Sentinel.
* Experience with AWS infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (AWS Orgs, IAM), AWS Control tower, AWS Landing zone, Guard Rails, AWS Security Hub ,AWS GuardDuty, RBAC, IAM.
* Understanding of Azure Arm Template scripting, PowerShell, CloudFormation , Terraform and management through Azure DevOps.
* Ability to ensure architecture designs follow internal security standards
* Strong Windows server background on both physical and virtual (VMware) infrastructure
* Experienced server migration elements to both on-premise and off-premise
* Migration of applications and services into cloud environment (AzureAWS or vender SaaS platforms)
* Experience of Security Operations within the Cloud and On Premise
* Management of outsourced IT Infrastructure