Client Services Specialist (Group Risk)
Office or Hybrid – Winnersh
£25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Do you have experience with administrating group life, group income protection or group critical policies?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our warm and welcoming team either in our office or on a hybrid basis (once probation is complete).
What you’ll do as a Client Services Specialist in Group Risk:
The role of Client Services Specialist in Group Risk is interesting and varied, requiring confident people who, as their first point of contact, use their initiative to provide support to both our clients and providers to keep them updated and provide a market leading customer experience. You will love to provide a service that exceeds expectations, builds trusted relationships, and retains loyalty. You will gather all relevant data for each client / customer’s scheme renewal and assist with preparing information for our Employee Benefits Consultants. Previous Group Risk experience would be an advantage as you will also learn to carry out a whole host of activities to co-ordinate the administration of schemes including invoicing, accounts, client queries, claims, underwriting, rehabilitation support services & communication material.
In return we will make sure you get all the training and development you need to progress with us, and you will be rewarded with all the great benefits of working for a market-leading, fast-growing company.
As a Client Services Specialist, you must:
- Group Risk experience – Essential
- Administration experience – Essential
- Customer Service experience – Essential
Client Services Specialist in Group Risk
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive and thorough
- Strong admin skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Be willing to learn and a natural curiosity
- Be positive, collaborative and resilient. No two days are the same.
- Be Honest and have integrity
Given the nature of this position, we have found candidates to be successful from backgrounds such as Group Risk, Employee Benefits, Group Life and Customer service focused representatives, administrators or other client service and support positions.
The successful Client Services Specialist can expect to be welcomed and supported by our Ardonagh family and be joining an organisation that cares about you as a person and your wellbeing. Some of the other benefits are:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress your career across the entire Ardonagh family
- Gain CII or ACII qualifications to boost your knowledge and career prospects
- Pensions scheme for when you feel it’s time to retire
- 24-hour support for physical and mental wellbeing
- 1 days paid volunteering day to give back to our communities
- The Spotlight Awards, where we shine a light on the brightest talent across our group
We offer genuine potential for both personal and professional development, come and be part of our story and help us shape our future. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our team will be in touch.
If your application is successful, we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you beginning employment with us. These will include verifying your recent employment, address, and a standard criminal record check.
Please note: We may close a vacancy prior to the publish end date if the required quality or number of applications has been received. No agencies please
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ2NTQ0Mzg0Mi18LTE0NS18LTcw