Client Service Manager
Head Hunted Recruitment are working exclusively with a company who Specialises in the Oil & Gas, Sustainable Energy & Marine Civils sectors, we have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Manager (Project Manager) to join the team in this brand new appointment.
As Client Service Manager (Project Manager) you will be expected to demonstrate versatility, ability and initiative to use their skill set and experience to proactively bridge any gaps in resource and requirement across projects handling/management and general business areas as required to deliver best result for the company and the client, ensuring client satisfaction , successful manufacture and delivery of product by closely overseeing production and logistics.
Client Service Manager (Project Manager) responsibilities:
Projects and Operations
* Projects manufacture and logistics management. Possible specific ownership dedicated geographical areas
* Ensuring projects won and assigned are delivered in terms of manufacture and client’s receipt
* Client driven paperwork for larger projects ie MRB’s, shipping documentation or any other such requirement as part of projects contractual close out and completion.
* Client visits during projects as required and to include QHSE over view if required
* Flexibility in workplace and managing overseas projects as required.
* Overseas project supervision and administration on projects specific basis as agreed with MD.
Client Service Manager (Project Manager) General Responsibilities:
* Ensure all project information and updates are managed appropriately for all geographical areas of responsibility and the information is relayed to HR in the correct format and updated regularly as appropriate.
* All meeting minutes or action plans are written up for all meeting and filed and sent out as appropriate
* Understand budgets and costs within a project and company
* To proactively look to grow and expand role as appropriately and for company benefit where possible.
Expected Qualifications/Competency required:
* Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in civil, structural or marine or offshore engineering environment
* Site supervision or manager experience
* Client liaison experience
* Production/Projects Management Experience ie seeing a project from start to finish
* Management outlook
* Good general commerciality
* Good working pace and drive to succeed
* Attention to detail
* Able to work under own self supervision
* Willing to take responsibility and accountability
This is an opportunity has come about due to the business expanding and you will be working on new projects which could require international travel so the ability to work away from the UK for short periods would be required.
My client is offering an rewarding salary of 32K – 36K per annum DOE plus company bonus as well as some exceptional company benefits
plus company performance bonus