Client Manager – Practice
Prominent and multi-site Firm with a dominant presence in the Medway Towns is keen to recruit an experienced Practice manager to be based from their head office in Medway.
This firm predominately cater to the small owner managed business and have experienced both organic and acquired growth year on year.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients across various industries and turnover levels ranging up to £5m.
* Must have Inter-personal skills to communicate with clients and staff.
* Must be up to date with current tax and vat legislation to assist clients.
* In promoting the firm to potential new clients.
* In assisting corporate and large non corporate clients with a range of financial needs and systems, including recommending software and VAT schemes for clients along with VAT registrations and liaising with HMRC for clients.
* Experience in Inheritance tax useful, though not essential.
* Motivating staff to perform on a weekly basis
* Review work produced by the team: financial accounts and other client services
This role might suit someone based in the mid/north Kent area, formally qualified and possessing a proven Practice pedigree. It might excite someone keen to progress and take on extra responsibility. This is a rare and exciting opportunity.
For further information on this or indeed any other practice opportunity then please do ont hesitate to contact Robin at Olivia-Ruella