Cleaning Operative Nights & PM Shift
Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
* Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
* Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
* Have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises and to attend all necessary training to be able to use this equipment.
* To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
* To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
* To deal with any complaints that fall within the job holder’s duties and report these immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor/Service Support Manager.
* Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor