Cleaner – Vertas Swaffham Sports Hall
16 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Monday to Friday 6:00am – 8:00am; Saturday to Sunday 8:00am – 11:00am
£9.75 per hour
Are you a cleaner with experience or would you like to be trained to be an exceptional Cleaner? We can help.
Would you like to work for a Company who are fanatical about engaging our colleagues, improving their wellbeing and developing their careers?
If the answer is yes to the previous questions, your new opportunity is awaiting you;
We're looking for a dedicated Cleaner at Shaffham Sports Hall who wants to make a difference and thrives in a challenging environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to extend your cleaning experience, or to kickstart your career with extensive training in order for you to achieve your career goals.
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.
Values and Behaviours:
The Cleaning Operative will have:
* Great customer service and communication skills.
* Passion for sustainability.
* Team player providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
* The ability to make the best decisions with Vertas in mind.
* Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
* The ability to adapt and respond to change in a growing organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
* Vacuuming carpeted areas and material covered furniture.
* Cleaning high hygiene areas e.g. toilets, kitchen.
* Dusting and damp wiping edges and ledges around the rooms.
* Mop and damp sweeping hard surface floors.
* Laundry and/ or other additional duties.
Vertas is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and declare any cautions, convictions, reprimands or final warnings which are not protected as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
* £9.75 per hour.
* Company pension scheme.
Our colleagues are important to us and this is why we place a priority on looking after our Vertas Family through the below rewards and wellbeing package.
Online wellbeing support for all colleagues and their household including:
* Virtual GP Appointments.
* Second Medical Opinion.
* Help to stop smoking.
* Mental Health Counselling.
* How to prevent burnout at work.
* Life Events Counselling.
* Healthy Living Support including personal exercise and diet plan.
* Financial Guidance on budgeting and financial education.
* Legal guidance to simplify and signpost on legal issues or concerns.
In addition we also offer the following to all colleagues:
* LifeWorks Discount Scheme.
* Personal Development Opportunities.
* Mental Health First Aiders.
* Annual Colleague Awards