Mitie has a great opportunity for a Cleaner to join the Facilities Team; the Cleaner will be based with one of our prestigious customers. This is a part time permanent role reporting into the Cleaning Supervisor.
* Ensure the contract service delivery is of a high standard, meeting all SLA agreements whilst adhering to the cleaning schedules.
* To undertake successfully all training required to deliver the cleaning role.
* Individuals will be required to work within a team and can work under their own initiative.
* Adhere to all Mitie Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures.
* Maintain the designated area to an agreed level of cleanliness in line with the Contract and relevant SLA’s, carrying out all daily, weekly and periodic tasks as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
* Ensure that the service is delivered effectively and efficiently to a high standard.
* To ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order.
* To have a full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work specification and time allocated to facilities.
* To have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used by Mitie.
* To build positive and productive working relationships with all customers, delivering excellent customer service and seeking ways to continuously improve and exceed expectations