Class II Driver/Warehouse Operative (with FL licence)
Our Client based in Sittingbourne is seeking an experienced Class II Driver/Warehouse Operative (with FL licence). The role of Driver is offered as a permanent full time position with excellent benefits.
The expectation is to provide first class service to our valued clients within in a fast moving B2B environment. You will be an efficient, well presented, accurate, quality driven individual, who takes a real pride in their work. You will be an integral part of a small team.
Suitable candidates must:
• Be enthusiastic, ideally with a clean driving licence.
• Hard working and professional with a positive can do attitude
• Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Be flexible on duties to suit the needs of the business
• Able to adhere to all national and local Health and Safety regulation and company quality policies
• 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
• Class II Driving License and up to date CPC
• Current Forklift Licence and 2 years’ experience. In house certification for narrow isle FLTs will be provided
• Picking orders, pallets and part pallets, using a WMS (warehouse management system)
• Delivering orders to customers on time and in good order
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Stock control, checking and counting.
• Keeping workplace organised and clean to BRC standard
• Monitor quality frequently, reporting problems to Line Manager.
• Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
The company offers the opportunity to work in a high performing and rewarding environment, within an experienced, friendly and supportive team.
• Experience working amongst motivated and highly efficient individuals for the fastest growing company of its type in its market sector
• Full training and the opportunity to building string skill sets for personal development
You are given an excellent benefits package to include:
• 20 days holiday per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
• An opportunity to become a shareholder
• An auto enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
• Death in service benefit