We are looking to recruit a dedicated, full time/ part-time Care Co-ordinator to join our family ran organisation.
The successful applicant will be part of a busy team ensuring the delivery of excellent care to clients living in their own homes, supporting them to live as independently as possible.
You will be responsible for:
• Receiving referrals and setting up new care packages
• Effective care planning and reviews
• Undertaking Risk assessments
• Creating and managing the weekly rotas
• Carry out Quality monitoring of the service
• Ensuring care provision meets CQC guidelines
• Ensuring that all staff under your control adhere to company policies and procedures
• Being the first point of call for any queries or support required
• Supervising care workers and senior care workers
• Cover care calls as and when required
• Liaising with Social Workers, District Nurses, GPs, OTs and family members ensuring a trusting relationship is built and retained
• To plan and organise interviews, shadowing and training for new recruits
• Be confident and capable to run the branch in the manager’s absence
• Take the on-call on a rota basis
• Any other duties required by the needs of the business
We require you to have:
• Knowledge of domiciliary care
• Diploma Level 3 in Health & Social Care or be prepared to enrol on this course if your application is successful
• Experience of rotering home care services
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Confident with IT systems (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Ability to make decisions
• Self-motivation and be able to work using own initiative
• Flexible to the needs of the business
• Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
• Must be able to multi task and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
What we provide:
• Competitive Salary
• Travel paid at 25p per mile – (tax free)
• Monthly pay
• 28 Days Paid Holiday
• Mobile Phone
• Uniform & PPE
• Full support and guidance
• Career progression
You will be required to travel and deliver care to help out your team if and when the need arises.
Join our team and help many individuals retain their independence whilst continuing to live in the comfort of their OWN home.
APPLY – send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Gratis Refer
Call 01603 555220 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm) if you have any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com