Are you a Claims Handler or Account Handler with experience in the Home Insurance or Construction Insurance sector? We're a rapidly expanding Third Party Insurer, based in Northampton. To keep up with growing demand we're looking for motivated Claims Handler's to join or team. Read on to find out why us…
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 – £30,000
· 25 Days Holiday
· Private Medical Insurance
· Employment Benefits
· Company Parties
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Bedford, Daventry, Rushden, Kettering, Olney, Crick, Brackley, Rugby, Bletchley, Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Corby, Long Buckby
You will be joining a growing business who operate outside of the 'norm', we are a Third-Party Insurance Claims specialist who operates within a niche commercial sector.
We can offer you;
· A vibrant and innovative company with a supportive leadership team.
· An excellent work environment where we work hard but have fun.
· The opportunity to progress your career through ongoing personal development.
This role will appeal to you if you have experience of any of the following;
· Working in a Third-Party Insurance Broker.
· Previous Claims Handling or Account Handling in Home Insurance, Property Insurance or Construction Insurance.
· Working as a Paralegal, Legal Secretary, or have a loss adjustment background.
As one of our Claims Handlers, you'll be managing a very busy case-load, building strong relationships with our clients as well as;
· Reviewing evidence to validate claims.
· Negotiating with third parties
· Communicating at all levels to build relationships with clients, third parties, and colleagues.
· Ensuring service levels are in line with company standards.
· Ensuring all records are correctly logged on the system.
· Liaising with both vulnerable and challenging individuals.
As one of our Claims Handlers, you'll need to have excellent time management and communication skills. You'll need to be a driven hard working individual who is a team player. You'll be given industry leading training and the opportunity to gain funded professional qualifications and continuous personal development.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Claims Handler, Account Handler, Property Insurance, Construction Insurance, third party property damage, loss adjusting, Property Account Handler, Repair, property management, claim handling, insurance industry, disaster management, repair solutions, managed fleet services, construction, building solution, claim solution, roofing, insurance,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: AW16203, Wallace Hind Selection
25 Days Holiday + Pension + Private