Drop files here to upload, or click to browse.
Street Address *
About My Application
I confirm that my details are complete and correct
I confirm I have the right to work in the country where this job is based
Here at Content Guru we are a worldleading CCaaS provider who pride ourselves on customer experience.Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a strong leader to deliver our People plan who is aligned with our mission and core values.
As an experiencedChief People Officer you will be adept at leading the provision and strategy of all People team services and activities. The Chief People Officer will be a trusted advisor, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to devise and align People team strategies with immediate and long-term business goals and objectives.
As Chief People Officer, you will be responsible for:
– Provide clear direction to the department, ensuring all colleagues understand the importance and value of their individual role in achieving the Company’s mission and goals.
– Ensure appropriate policies, procedures and work practices are implemented, understood, adhered to and maintained across the department including in accordance with any regulations and with the Company’s cultural values.
– Plan and propose headcount and other resources to ensure the department produces the highest quality and most efficient work.
– Devise, implement, review and maintain appropriate targets, objectives and other relevant performance measures across the department. Provide additional support where improvements are required.
– Ensure appropriate training needs analysis and succession planning is in place across the department to identify personal development and training initiatives to meet future demands.
– Build effective working relationships and processes with other relevant departments.
– Motivate, coach and develop the department’s management team. Give regular constructive feedback and recognise good performance. Proactively address areas of poor performance and support improvement.
– Regularly meet with direct reports to set and review personal and team performance standards.
– Provide weekly reports/updates on department activity and progress to management as required.
People Strategy, Policy and Administration
– Develop, recommend and implementPeople plans to support the growth of the business and to meet its objectives, whilst retaining flexibility for change management and within budget.
– Ensure all policies, procedures and contracts relating to HR and Health and Safety are up to date and legally compliant.
– Data analysis: collect and review data on engagement, absence, performance and other appropriate measures to inform Company and departmental improvement projects.
– Compliance and Administration: management of HR records, contracts, legal and regulatory compliance, management information. Ensure activities meet with health and safety, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Lead Day-to-Day People Team Activities
– Source, secure and on-board new colleagues through robust and thorough Talent Acquisition processes.
– Promote and encourage a positive corporate culture in line with the Company’s Cultural Values.
– Oversee appropriate processes and procedures that assess and feedback colleague job performance.
– Provide day to day advice and best practice information to colleagues and management as required.
– Implement appropriate capability, disciplinary and grievance measures to effectively resolve employee relations issues.
– Implement and maintain appropriate succession planning activities in agreement with management.
– Work with heads of department to devise training and career development plans for their areas.
– Oversee and provide sourcing and booking of training as approved.
– Support graduate training scheme content and delivery.
– Ensure smooth processing and risk mitigation with any terminations.
Projects and Continuous Improvement
– Devise and deliver People projects in pursuit of improving business efficiency and effectiveness.
– Own any People-related activities in relation to mergers, acquisitions, TUPE and collective consultations.
– Establish and maintain appropriate reporting and monitoring techniques to identify performance against business objectives, and areas where improvement is required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
– A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
– A proventrack record of delivering strategic learning and development projects to improve business performance at all levels.
– A strong understanding of all HR functions.
– A proven ability to manage and motivate others and build strong working relationships.
– Experience in the handling of tribunals and a thorough working knowledge of employment legislation.
– Strong experience in managing complex and sensitive employee relations issues, including disciplinary, capability, grievance and organisational restructuring programmes.
– Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The ability to handle difficult situations withclarity and confidence.
– Prior experience in a leadership role for a global business.
– Excellent time management and organisational skills.
– Personal commitment to aligning with Content Guru’s mission and values, centringcustomer experience at the heart of People strategy.
About the Company:
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm® , we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across multiple platforms. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. This ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
Content Guru knows that inclusivity drives innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive workforce of every race, gender, religion, orientation, or disability. We’re devoted to people, and nurture talent and development.
This job was originally posted as: https://click.appcast.io/track/i9xq7g4?cs=pek&exch=23&jg=4244&bid=kb5ujMfJF7FIbT-u0dJZww==&ob=ARej3sNnnaXennFq3DhjdA==&cat=11f