Cheque Processing Part Time Afternoons
£9.50 per hour – Part time (Monday to Friday 1pm-5pm) – Temporary
Are you looking for a new exciting role?
Our client is a 24/7 market leader in their specialist area and provide a rewarding working environment to all of their employees. You will be expected to key financially sensitive information into systems with high levels of accuracy.
Purpose of the Role:
To carry out a range of tasks and activities to agreed procedures and service standards and compliance under general control and direction. Maintain a positive, timely and flexible attitude to ensure all deadlines are achieved.
Individuals will start off on the process with a clear progression to fraud detection. They must have:
* A keen attention to detail
* Be able to type alpha numerically.
* Be familiar with the use and navigation of Microsoft based software.
* Clear and concise telephone skills
* Work to tight client deadlines.
* Be familiar with PC based software although training will be given.
* Telephone skills in dealing with clients and customers.
– On-site canteen
– On-site vending machines and tea/coffee making facilities
– Rest areas
– Access to internal vacancies
– Free On-site parking
If this looks like the role for you, why not click apply today or call (phone number removed)