We are the Bricklayers at Sharnford with a fabulous reputation for good pub food, our Sunday dinners are notorious along with our range of outstanding Burgers and other solid pub classic’s, local produce and prepared and cooked on site.
We are currently recruiting for a Chef for our ever expanding fresh food led restaurant. At least 1 years experience in a similar of feeder role is required.
- Working in a busy environment as part of a team producing excellent quality food.
- A keen passion for food and the food industry is a must
- An understanding that customer focus is the key to further the business
- Working to a high level of cleanliness and hygiene to maintain a 5 star rated kitchen
- Working with the team to produce new menu’s
- ability to work on your own when needed
- Paid for every hour that is worked
- A hard working, positive attitude is essential
- Team player who is willing to take charge when needed.
- Pay is negotiable within the interview and will reflect your experience
- Tips are good
- Work related bonuses are available in time
- A wage review will take place within 6 months of employment
- 28 Days holiday per year for full time and to government requirements for part time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hinckley: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cooking: 1 year (preferred)
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTkwOC18LTE0NS18LTU=