Care Assistants – REF: SW05
Westcliff-on-Sea and surrounding areas.
When was the last time you enjoyed going to work?
Do you have a kind heart and the drive to make a real difference to someone’s day to day life?
We are a local family run Health & Social Care Company currently celebrating our 30th Anniversary.
If you are looking for a rewarding job to suit around your current job or family commitments, then read on as to how your day may look.
* Our local client residential care homes have residents that look forward to the time of your arrival. They know when you are due on shift, they can’t wait to see your smiling face, they are going to have fun today!
* What will be doing today? What activities?
* Playing cards, a sing song, puzzle, painting? Could be anything.
* Helping at meal times
* You will make the residents’ day.
* Working as part of a team.
* Supporting and carrying out personal care.
* Encourage residents to gain independence and get the most out of their day.
* Assisting with daily tasks such as cooking, feeding and cleaning.
We have full and part time hours available including weekends and Bank holidays.
At least 4 months UK care experience – Elderly care / dementia.
Benefits Working for ENS:
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Pay
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Office Support 365 days a week
ENS ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, day & night shifts.
Successful applicants can expect to earn between £9.00 – £11.00 per hour
Please call one of our friendly consultants on (phone number removed)