Job Title: CAD Operator
Benefits: Pension, Healthshield, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial. They provide constructive solutions, UK wide for clients within a variety of sectors including retail, health, education and commercial.
They are unique in the marketplace in that they have the expertise and capability to offer multiple services to clients including new build, fit out, engineering services and a range of specialist solutions.
Working within the Refrigeration Team of our clients’ business, this role will be based from their Huntingdon Office.
To prepare Refrigeration CAD drawings to support project works and as required by the regional programme whilst operating in compliance with company policy and procedure.
CAD Operator Responsibilities:
* Represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* To ensure effective communication of all issues both to the team and the Design Manager.
* To complete tasks and responsibilities within the team to ensure satisfactory completion of the project.
* To maintain records of all drawings and complete the O+M Manuals.
* To attend training courses as and when necessary.
* To work with the company and customer to ensure that laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
CAD Operator Requirements:
* Previous experience as a CAD Operator, operating within a Refrigeration / Engineering environment
* Minimum of Level 3 City & Guilds in CAD Design
* Experience of using AutoCAD Packages
* Autodesk Revit software – desirable
* Ability to read and translate technical drawings.
* Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Strong communication skills.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA Search and Selection