ODIN Recruitment are proud to be representing a Oxford based telecoms company that are looking to expand their team.
We are currently looking for a Telecoms engineer – (Cable Puller) with experience of Test Rod and Rope of routes and installation of Sub Duct systems.
* Interpret fibre delivery pack and maps to understand route
* Carry out risk assessments prior to work
* Test Rod and rope of new routes within but not limited to openreach duct systems
* installation of sub-ducts
* installation of fibre services
* Essential Requirements
* NRSWA unit 2
* SA002 – Safety underground
* S70 PIA Sub duct and cable installation
* Full UK clean driving licence
* min 1 year experience installation of sub-duct
* Commutable distance of Manchester.
* Confined spaces
* S6- PIA duct Survey
* SA002 – Safety overhead
* s8- PIA overhead cable installation
* S5 – PIA pole survey
* Ability to tow a trailer
* be able to travel, if needed
* polite and courteous on site behaviour
This is a permanent position that comes with several company perks. For more details please apply for this role if you have the required skill set