Business Services Manager
Permanent Full Time
My client is searching for a Business Services Manager to join their Grantham, Lincolnshire or wider East Midlands offices.
We’re looking for talented people like you
Joining my client as a Business Services Manager, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience with five years in general practice. You will be a good people manager who is confident in developing relationships with new and existing clients, identifying opportunities to sell our services, and pitching for new business opportunities. It would be advantageous to have the following skills, but we welcome all applicants to join our talented team:
• People management experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Project management
• Familiarity with accounting software and Microsoft Office 365
What does this role involve?
• As a Business Services Manager, you will be the primary contact for a portfolio of clients, taking overall responsibility for client relationship management.
• You will identify complex challenges your clients face and provide viable solutions for them, using the combined knowledge and skills of your team to add measurable value to the client experience.
• You will be required to develop relationships with new and existing clients to identify opportunities to sell all the company’s services, pitch for new business opportunities, and create tender documents.
• You will also ensure that everyone in your team is equipped with the skills they need to deliver the best possible client experience, coupled with clear career opportunities and a supportive work environment in which talents can flourish.
• You will conduct performance reviews and set clear objectives, maintaining fairness, equality, diversity, and inclusivity in everything that you do.
• My client offers flexible working arrangements which include the option of hybrid and remote working. Aside from core hours, you can also work when it suits you, helping you to make work suit your lifestyle.
• As well as this my client offer mental health support, time to volunteer for charitable work and a discretionary Christmas bonus, which are just some of the perks of working at the firm.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful