Business Risk Manager
Business Risk Manager
Deliverables and Responsibilities:
* Establish and manage internal controls (measures) and quality assurance,
* Develop and manage processes and procedures
* Track and manage Regulatory and Card Scheme Compliance issues/changes and ensure impact communicated to relevant business areas.
* Manage teams support in adhering to Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy and procedure
* Liaise with clients, Card Scheme representatives and other external bodies to define and implement changes
* Review and maintain compliance of merchant collateral
* Integrate regulatory/Card Scheme compliance into new products, channels, and major programs
* Manage Card Scheme and Regulatory reporting as well as registration programs and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) program
* Managing and developing Business Control analysts within team
* Provide training to relevant business areas on operational and compliance procedures
Key Performance Behaviours:
* Ability to understand and resolve complex issues and make recommendations and decisions.
* Comfortable dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously and managing priorities
* Confident, able to build credibility with stakeholders and other decision makers
* Constructively challenges policies and procedures to mitigate business risk and deliver compliance
* Ambitious, takes ownership, sets challenging stretch objectives
* Can do attitude, flexible, self-starter, works independently with little supervision
* Able to think strategically and manage delivery tactically and through others
* Effective communicator at all levels, internally and externally
* Builds strong mutually beneficial relationships
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
* Fiserv systems & platform knowledge
* Card payment or Merchant acquiring knowledge
* Proven track record of complex problem solving and decision-making ability.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite Including MS Excel, Access and Powerpoint
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us