Business Change Manager
Interim Transformation / Change Director-level contract
* Outside IR35, 9 month contract
* c. £750 per day (dependant on experience)
* Hybrid working (contractors can be based anywhere UK)
* Large and diverse UK service provider
We seek a highly self-motivated Operational Change Consultant to join our client on an extendable contract basis, initial likely to be nine months duration.
Please note this interim contract is Outside IR35 and urgent. Opex Selection Limited will engage with your Limited Company and aim for a smooth and rapid onboarding process, leading to a quick start date.
* Extensive transformation and change management experience in the service sector
* Broad experience of managing programmes across HR, finance, operations and supply chain
* Extensive experience in leadership and senior stakeholder management
* Highly strategic mindset with hands-on approach
* Available to start the contract by mid January 2022
* Experience of leading Lean / Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement programmes
Please apply online, should we feel you are suitable we will contact you within one working day to arrange a comprehensive first stage interview via Zoom or Teams. Dan Sculthorp (Director, OPEX Selection) will assess your experience and competencies for the assignment.
Should this opportunity not be of interest or suitable to you, but you can recommend someone, please get in touch in complete confidence. We will pay you a bonus of £300 in retail vouchers (of your choice) on the day your referral starts their contract.
OPEX Selection Ltd is a specialist in recruiting ’Improvement Champions’; Lean, Six Sigma and Operational Excellence professionals on a permanent and interim basis across the UK and worldwide
DOE) + Expenses (Outside IR35)