Building Surveyor required to work for a Property Consultancy based in Bristol.
The client is a leading, multi discipline Consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the Bristol and South West region. Projects are predominately in the Housing sector across both new build and refurbishments. They have a brilliant reputation as a good employer and a loyal client base dating back over a number of years.
The Building Surveying position based in Bristol will include:
* Making sure that work is carried out to the acceptable standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship and schedule.
* Checking works against relevant drawings, specifications and written instructions, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting work.
* Taking measurements and samples on site to make sure that the work and the materials meet the specifications and quality standards.
* Being familiar with legal requirements and checking that the work complies with them.
* Having working knowledge of health and safety legislation and bringing any shortfalls observed to the attention of the Senior PM
* Liaising with Contractors
To be considered for this role you must have 2 years + exposure working as a Building Surveyor for a Consultancy, Housing Association, Developer or Main Contractor.
For more information please contact Guy Bracey on (phone number removed)