Branch Assistant – Electrical Wholesale
Vacancy – Branch Assistant
Location – Winchester, Hampshire
Industry – Electrical Wholesale & Lighting
Salary – circa £18,000 – £24,000 + bonuses
Our client is looking for a good all rounder with electrical wholesale experience to join their team.
You will be working on the trade counter, responding to telephone enquiries, working in stores as well as the occasional delivery driving, so you will need a driving licence.
Assisting customers at the trade counter working in this growing business.
Representing the Trade Counter working as a team in the branch to exceed sales targets
Ensuring that the needs of the customers are dealt with as well as adhering to company Health and Safety requirements
* Reactively handling incoming phone calls and Trade Counter enquiries
* Processing orders and quotes using the company systems
* Sourcing products and placing the relevant orders
* Building, developing and managing relationships with customers
* Ensuring all records, systems and paperwork are kept up-to-date
* You will also help ensure that the stock and stores area are well organised
Skills & Experience needed?
* Good general Electrical sales knowledge and experience
* Manage, meet and exceed customer expectations
* The ability to build relationships with a variety of customers
* Have worked on the trade counter before in an electrical wholesale environment
* Good telephone manner
* Enjoys sales and organising the warehouse
* Friendly, articulate, customer focused
* Experience within an electrical wholesaler is essential
This company is well established within the electrical wholesale industry and are seeking an experienced Branch Assistant.
If you have the required electrical wholesale experience, please forward your CV and you will be contacted shortly.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website