BPM Junior Analyst – Fixed Term
Lotus Cars builds world class, high performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world. The current range – which is 100% 'For The Drivers' – includes the Evora coupe, the critically acclaimed Exige and the iconic Elise.
The latest new Lotus is the Evija, our all-electric hypercar that is the world's most powerful series production model. All Lotus cars are rightly regarded as being the benchmark for exceptional ride and handling, lightweight engineering, exceptional steering, efficient aerodynamics and driver-focused interiors.
Our founder Colin Chapman always believed that a driver wants feedback and control, instant response, precision and agility, the power to accelerate and the ability to stop almost instantly. Over the last seven decades, Lotus has remained true to this ethos. Our core values, our pioneering approach to automotive engineering and our rich heritage – both in road and race cars – are guiding our future.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in the company's Vision80 strategy, which states what Lotus will be in 2028 when we celebrate our 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on our journey.
Fixed Term Contract – 14 months
With the deployment of the Business Process Management (BPM) system, the demand to introduce more processes and functions/feature emerge rapidly across the business. There is also strong requirement to utilise the process data for diagnosis on operation efficiency and make improvement. This role is to facilitate this activity and focus on BI analysis.
* To facilitate the conversion of current business process requirements into efficient BPM processes, as well as create new processes where there are gaps.
* Enable the business process owners to support effective deployment.
* BI analysis on the BPM process data and generate reports.
* Investigate business operation efficiency through BI analysis. Make suggestions on behaviour improvement and process optimisation.
* BPM users and business process owners: balance the process simplicity and the onerous details & approval level required for audit purpose
* IT development team: gather/create clear specifications and ensure delivery.
* Management team: provide analysis report and make recommendations.
* Design and generate process data report with clear analysis objects and measures.
* Identify gaps and improvement spaces with objective analysis support
* Make suggestions on process optimisation
* Gather and understand current & future process requirements
* Drive business process design that is end-to-end process in mind and enhances the user experience
* Working with the development team, convert requirements to BPM process flows
* Support the effective deployment and change management of Business Processes
* Support the first-level, pre-user test and validation of new or modified BPM processes, including portal functionality
* Work with the business process owners to create and execute user acceptance test plans, enabling the business to sign off processes with confidence
* Support other tasks within Strategic Alliance team
* BI data analysis experience
* Good understanding of core and common business processes across multiple functions
* Experience with process design
* BI reporting software tool exposure
* Practical knowledge of UX
* Experience in automotive industry
* Mandarin Chinese
* Clear communication
* Delivery driven
* Critical thinking