Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established family run business based in South Essex who are seeking to recruit a Part- time Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator that can support with all accounting support and administration reporting in to the owners.
The successful Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator will be expected to:
* Ideally have a minimum of five years’ experience within property & maintenance
* Experience using Xero software ideal but not imperative
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident communication skills on all levels and via telephone and email
The successful Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator will be rewarded with:
* The opportunity to join an established family run supportive business
* Working in luxurious offices in a rural location
* Free parking onsite
The objective of this role is to support with all bookkeeping duties to help with the smooth daily operation of the business whilst also offering support on a wide range of property administration in a team as and when required.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Purchase & sales ledger
* Daily & weekly bank reconciliation
* Query resolution via email and telephone
* Completing VAT Returns
* Filing of all necessary paperwork to support with year end preparation
* Ensuring all paperwork is up to date for sub-contractors & compliant
* Preparation of weekly payroll, including expenses
* Supporting with property tenancy & maintenance administration & enquiries
The successful Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator will require a very good understanding of the core accounting principles and will be working closely with the business owners. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a forward-thinking business and become a valued member of the team.
25 per week – office based Monday to Friday
Circa £13.00 per hour