Westminster Primary School, Stamford Road, Birmingham, B20 3PN
Telephone Number: 0121 464 2369 – Email Address:
Job Start Date: 05-10-2020
Our children make outstanding progress throughout the school and we now require individuals who
share our commitment to help provide the best possible experiences for our children during lunchtimes. Westminster Primary School is looking for lunchtime supervisors to join our existing team. You will be required to work Monday to Thursday for the hours 11.52am to 1.10pm or 12.17pm to 1.35pm.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and committed individuals to join our current team to:
– supervise children both in the dining hall and playground
– engage children in play activities
– ensure the safety and well-being of our children.
Additionally you will be required to help children eat their lunch and help tidy up afterwards. You will need to be professional, polite and a good role model. A good standard of literacy is also required for completion of relevant forms, e.g. first aid slips.
In return we can offer:
– a friendly, lively environment with wonderful children
– supportive colleagues, parents and trustees
– excellent training and development opportunities. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.Birmingham City Council