Exeter / Somerset
Sphere Solutions are working in partnership with this one of the region’s fastest growing contractors to recruit a Bid Writer. Working with award winning teams, this role will provide a comprehensive service which is pivotal to further business growth within the public sector.
The role will be all encompassing and involve the following:
* Complete selection questionnaires, due diligence forms and compile first class quality tender submissions
* Participating in review meetings / final document review, content sign off and document production.
* Become the knowledge manager responsible for maintaining accessibility to high-quality documents, diagrams and standard company information and other bid management resources.
* Undertake portal management in order to maintain full transparency of opportunities, submission of messages and circulation of clarifications.
* Manage internal requests for support and information.
We are looking for exceptional attention to detail, with excellent written English skills. Good knowledge of all MS applications, Publisher or InDesign is desirable but not essential. You will work well to deadlines and under pressure, with a desire to succeed and evolve with the role.
You will have significant input into the design and production of tender documents and bidding for public sector works whilst observing the Public Procurement Regulations and associated compliance. You should be passionate and committed and ideally come from a similar role, working with frameworks, portals and completing tender documents successfully.
Previous bid writing skills are essential for this role, along with a full driving license.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge please do get in touch to discuss in more detail. The office location can be flexible but ideally you will live in Exeter or Somerset as works will be across the West Country.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment. With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates