We are recruiting for an experienced Bid Writer in Brackley. On offer is salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 a year plus results based bonus, onsite parking, four weeks holiday, pension scheme, company events and career progression.
The Bid Writer will be part of a dynamic, collaborative and successful bidding team who are great at multi-tasking, have the ability to work well under pressure, meet tender submission deadlines and are responsible for generating high quality tender material for multiple contracts across a variety of sectors.
As the Bid Writer you will be:
- Producing of high scoring proposal content that meets with clients requirements.
- Authoring tender responses to specific tender questions ensuring they are in line with the evaluation criteria provided or with market best practice when the evaluation criteria is not provided.
- Reviewing existing written material, editing and making amendments to improve the overall quality of bids as part of their commitment to continuous improvement.
- Actively seeking out high quality content from both internal and external stakeholders to constantly improve proposal quality.
- Supporting the wider group network where required with the arrangement of first appointments, site visits and internal meetings to develop a detailed knowledge of each opportunity.
- Creating case studies and testimonials which utilise evidence of their success with existing clients to identify the benefits or awarding contracts to them.
- Delivering completed written proposals to the Bid Manager within agreed deadlines, escalating issues where required.
- Creating and maintaining content and templates for the tender library.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and developments within the industry.
To be considered as the Bid Writer you will need:
- To have a minimum of two years of writing experience (Bids, Sales, Marketing, Content or Tender writing) with the ability to write from a sales and business perspective.
- To have experience of working with tenders and/or reports and of liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, editing and proof reading skills.
- To be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills to ensure you can deliver content in a demanding environment and to be able to work to tight deadlines.
- To thrive in a busy environment able to work on your own initiative.
- To be open to review and collaborative improvement of the work you produce.
- A high level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office in particular).
- Have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjQwNzMzMS18LTE0NS18LTcw