Bid Solution Architect
Do you have strong experience with bid technical solutions and bid documentations?
Are you an effective communicator with the ability to engage with internal/external stakeholders?
Do you have demonstrable record of successful previous technical leadership of bids in a highly regulated sector?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, then we’d very much like to hear from you.
A leading engineering company is currently looking for a Bid Solutions Architect to join their Defence Digital team to be analysing customer intelligence, bid documentation and capture activity to inform bid strategy. As a Solution Architect you will be the intermediary between customer requirements and the solution proposed, showcasing intelligence, meeting requirements and expectations.
This is a full time, permanent role to be based in their Bristol office.
* Take the lead role and work closely with Technical Authors and SMEs in defining, shaping, planning and authoring solutions to large or complex bids covering Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Security and P3M in a Digital / ICT context.
* Take the lead in driving the development and exploitation of ideas from concept to sale whilst considering innovation and growth initiatives where applicable.
* Ensure that solutions are attractive to our clients, differentiated from our competitors, and technically, commercially and programmatically feasible, i.e. bid response documents must be clear, concise and visually engaging;
* Providing expert guidance on bid technical solution best practice.
* Create a coherent solution and evaluate options to arrive at an optimal winning solution.
* Communicating the solutions to stakeholders (internal and external) and feedback to support continuous improvement.
* Collaborating and gather intelligence with the customer and competitors.
* Act as a role model and mentor to develop this capability in others.
* Ability to think imaginatively, and to stimulate, access and lead various technical contributions.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to engage with stakeholders and customers at different levels.
* Proven project, programme and portfolio management (P3M) understanding and delivery within a consultancy engagement.
* Proven evidences of successful previous technical leadership of bids in the Defence industry or other relevant highly regulated sector.
* Strong ability to lead, plan and co-ordinate and manage complex undertakings.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business