Bank Support Worker
A rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to join Crystal Care Solutions, a specialist, independent social care organization who operate a number of residential and supported living units across the region. We want to hear from caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team players with a can-do approach who really care about the needs of young people.
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with young adults in a Supported Living setting, registered with the Care Quality Commission, our provisions support young adults from the ages of 16- 25, our aim and yours should be to transform the lives of young adults. Applications are therefore welcomed from experienced Support Workers with proven ability to support young adults who have been the victims of trauma and are extremely vulnerable.
As a Support Worker, every day will be different and you won’t find a more rewarding career
Essential Job Requirements
* Ability to work alongside staff teams to provide a high level of care.
* Experience working with adults or young people in a supported living setting.
* Provide a safe environment for the young adults in our care.
* Ensure record keeping and administrative duties are met including care plans and all relevant paperwork is updated.
* Applicants must be committed to upholding and protecting the rights of individuals and working co-operatively to create a very high standard of care for the people who use our services.
* Be flexible and able to undertake shift work including weekends and sleep-ins
* Diploma Level 3 qualified in Children and Young Persons Workforce or equivalent or willingness to work towards the above Level 3 qualification.
* Experience of working within learning disability or mental health settings, with individuals who may demonstrate challenging and complex behaviours, or in a therapeutic young people’s residential setting.
* Knowledge of current legislation.
* Experience of Ofsted and CQC inspections.
Crystal Care Solutions is a company committed to its employees. As a company in addition to a competitive salary we offer many additional benefits to our employees:
* Pension Auto-enrolment
* ‘Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
* ‘Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well-known high street brands.
* Annual Leave Service Award
* Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment
* NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
* Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
* Free meals on shift (for residential roles)
* Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year
* Company reimburses staff for Social Care Wales registration each year