AV Commissioning Engineer Scotland
UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
AV COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (Scotland)
Edinburgh Salary circa £48,000
A leading global audio visual integrator, providing AV and event services across multiple client partnerships globally.Our immediate requirement is for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to be a key part of our Scotland team, V, taking full responsibility for commissioning services for installed equipment, including video/audio control functionality and maintenance of the various devices. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional, experienced Commissioning Engineer to join an established operation with scope to drive and enhance the service at every opportunity.
- Liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors
- Commission systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of our clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
- Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept
- Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio visual systems into our client’s buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
- Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming of our systems
- Attend client site to manage service call outs and perform on-site service maintenance as required.
- Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
- To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an “expert” in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organisation can refer.
- Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Ability to plan and organise work
Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential
Competent to a high level of computer literacy
Able to work as part of a team
Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
Opportunity to join a market leader in the AV industry Where you will play a pivotal role in the future success of the company Fully expenses company van – mobile phone – expenses – paid overtime etc Private healthcare scheme Company pension plan Join a company who will value you and where your opinion counts
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1Mzk0OC18LTE0NS18LTU=