Automotive Marketing Partnerships Specialist
RLE International is working on behalf of their Essex based Automotive Client, whom are currently looking for an Automotive Marketing Partnerships Specialist to support and join their expanding team.
Our client offers a wide range of unique opportunities available to suit some of the best people and brightest minds in the automotive industry.
We are positioned to become the most desirable Asian brand in Europe, and we need your help to get there
Rate: £23.06 (via Umbrella) – increasing to £31.41 after 13 weeks under AWR’s – Agency Worker Regulations.
This role is positioned within our client’s Media Team, this role reports to the client’s Marketing Partnerships Manager specifically to support on Partnership activation and management. Responsibilities to include Partnership Strategy & Identification. Support partnership exploration with partners, focused on specific vehicle models. Responsible for audit of NSC partnerships and sponsorships (with a view to recommending changes as required to support European strategy). The ideal candidate will be part of the team that maintains relationships with external partners that can support their brand goals, including potential partners and external agencies.
The candidate will be part of the team that represents the company and specific vehicle models and priorities to potential partners and bring in brand leads as relevant to represent them for the process for EU19. Support management in working closely with content leads and NSCs Comms leads on Partnership strategy, evaluation, management, activation, success metrics and learnings. Support management in receiving, managing and responding to feedback from the markets on Partnerships. Support in the presentation of quarterly updates on Partnership status across EU19, what’s live, what’s upcoming, what’s in the pipeline for review Program Management. Support the internal communication process for Partnership reviews, recommendations, feedback and sign-off. Manage processes and/or operations including OGC. Support in the management of existing WRC program for Europe Program Assessment. Manage the market research / metrics acquisition process for all partnerships.
* Support in the development of the framework for role of partnerships and evaluation criteria for vehicle models separately, the goal is to have a concise framework that guides the client where to play.
* Support in document development that can represent our client and their priorities to external partners.
* Manage local (NSC) partnerships audit to provide greater visibility
* Support in the Establishment of the review and approval process for NSC Partnerships & Sponsorship – this should be set up & introduced by Jan 2023 Partnership Recommendations,
* Support in the development of at least 3 recommended Partnerships on specific models for consideration in 2023
* Support in the development of at least 2 recommended Partnerships on specific models for consideration in 2023
* Partnership Oversight – Present quarterly update on Partnership status across EU19, what’s live, what’s upcoming, what’s in the pipeline for review
* Must be PC literate (Outlook, Messenger, WEBEX / Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Must be a team-player and able to build and maintain strong business relationships both internally and externally
* Performance Motorsport and manage selected tasks within client’s marketing activation of the World Rally Championship (WRC)
* Manage any integration of client’s performance to mainstream vehicle marketing (e.g., MS-RT project
* Manage all Finance / Purchase orders associated with Partnerships and Motorsport activities
* Oversee management of client’s Performance Vehicle Fleet
* Deliver 30m video views and 5m engagement from 2022 WRC marketing activation
* Support establishment of strategy (integrated into Partnerships) for future motorsport involvement/activation in Europe (e.g., Mustang GT 3 and Ranger Racing Proposal)
* Marketing experience and a good understanding of the marketing process.
Experience of working within a multinational company would be good but not essential
Degree level (not necessarily Marketing)
If you have any of the above knowledge and experience, and are interested in hearing more about the opportunities, please apply now.
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Eligibility: Due to working on behalf of our Client, unfortunately if you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK your application will be automatically declined
**NO AGENCY CALLING