Do you have a passion for compliance? Are you an adaptable and tenacious problem solver? Do you enjoy clear direction and collaborating to achieve objectives? Do you have a penchant for preparing financial statements and taxation computations?
As one of the region’s leading independent accountancy firms my client has enjoyed an increase in work, and are looking for an experienced and driven Audit Assistant to join their Corporate Division.
As a collaborative and active member of the team, audit risks and strategy will be identified and appraised through regular and clear feedback. Effective communication with colleagues, the confidence to delegate, and an appreciation for timescales, budgets and risk management procedures will be paramount in ensuring that agreed objectives are achieved. Using your technical knowledge you will participate in discussions, regularly liaise with management, and provide the adaptability to react to unplanned issues.
• Audit plan preparation
• Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
• Drafts or reviews the financial statements
• Tax computations
• Produce commercial management reports
In return for your ability to deliver on multiple tasks in this hands on compliance and advisory role, you will receive;
• Competitive pay
• Professional development and progression opportunities
• Award winning wellbeing programme
• Flexible benefits inc. Cycle to work scheme, holiday purchase, discounted gym membership
• Regular sporting and social events
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy to discuss or APPLY NOW