Audit and Accounts Assistants Manager Senior
- Supported by the Client Manager, lead the planning, fieldwork and completion of on site and remote audits for companies with turnover of £1m to £100m+ in a variety of industries, from construction to patent attorneys, from global hop producers to sports media brands.
- Preparation and review of unaudited accounts for companies, LLPs and sole traders.
Details of the client in Tunbridge Wells is below:
They’re an award-winning accountancy firm that’s driven by happy clients and happy team vision. They want a team that delivers exceptional service to clients every single day. They know that to do this they need an engaged and happy team that feel supported and heard. You have the opportunity to identify and fulfil your career aspirations and unlock your big picture by working alongside hugely passionate and talented individuals, in a way you might not have done before.
The key responsibility for the Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager (Senior) role in Tunbridge Wells:
- 80% audit 20% accounts.
- Work with Client Managers to deliver excellent client service.
- Assisting the junior team to further success.
- Opportunities for involvement in ad hoc project work, such as business valuations and financial due diligence.
The successful candidate for the Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager (Senior) role in Tunbridge Wells:
- Experience of leading audits from planning to completion.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and energy.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Enhanced pension.
- Agile working philosophy.
- Structured training programmes.
- Opportunity to work with prestigious client audits.
- Tailored career development.
- Dress for your day.
- Regular social events.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NjA5MC18LTE0NS18LTU=