Assistant Assurance Manager
Permanent Full Time
My client is searching for an Assistant Assurance Manager to join their Grantham, Lincolnshire or wider East Midlands offices.
Joining my client as an Assistant Assurance Manager, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience with five years in general practice. You will be a good people manager who is confident in developing relationships with new and existing clients, helping to identify opportunities and pitch for new business. It would be advantageous to have the following skills, but my client welcome all applicants to join their talented team:
• Confident and effective communicator
• Developing advisory experience
• Proactive budget and fee management
• Specialisation in a sector and developed key industry knowledge (optional)
What does this role involve?
• As Assistant Assurance Manager, you will support your line manager in providing high-quality business advice and assurance services.
• You will manage a portfolio of clients, using your knowledge and skills to add value to their service.
• You will be responsible for the overall quality of individual assignments and delivery of a complete product with due regard to budget. This will require completion of audit planning, fieldwork, and collaboration with your team(s).
• You will work with other members of your service line to scope client requirements and ensure that assignments are carried out in a timely manner and within specified budgets.
• My client offers flexible working arrangements, helping you to make work suit your lifestyle.
• As well as this my client offer mental health support, time to volunteer for charitable work and a discretionary Christmas bonus, which are just some of the perks of working at my clients firm.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful