Temporary – ongoing
Wrexham, commutable from Llangollen, Chester and Deeside.
£8.92 per hour + free parking
Assembly Operator required to join an expanding team in a leading manufacturing organisation. Operating machinery to assist the manufacturing process. Using hand power tools, breaking down parts for manufacturing process.
* Breaking down parts and prepare them for assembly
* Maintaining quality and quality inspecting
* Adhering to health and safety standards
* Assembly experience
* Quality inspecting experience
* Ability to read and interpret drawings
* A keen eye for detail
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. This is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
* Working hours are Monday – Friday with an early finish on a Friday
* £8.92 per hour
* Free parking
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position