We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experience ASB Officer on a 3-month temporary basis. The role is home based, with regular travel around Northamptonshire to visit complainants and perpetrators is expected.
The role is based in Northamptonshire is full-time at 37 hours per week offering a competitive rate depending on skills, qualifications, and experience.
Day to day duties will include:
- Manage a caseload of ASB cases including the most serious and complex cases across our area of operation
- Ensure that ASB cases are managed in line with publish procedures and policy, confidently using all available enforcement tools to achieve effective outcomes to reported problems
- Tackle high risk ASB cases, or cases that are going to court
- Give accurate and appropriate advice to people making enquiries about or reporting ASB, including our own policy and those of other agencies, being clear with customers where their own responsibilities lie
- Provide detailed case reports to senior management as required
- Prepare case files for escalated ASB cases for senior manager and.or Senior Solicitor to review
- Represent the organisation in court, leading on cases where appropriate
- Liaise with agencies such as the Police and Council and attend multi agency meetings
To be considered for the position you must have previous ASB experience and expertise with the court system, case management and witness care. An enhanced DBS within 3 years is required.
- Ensure requests for customer demand are recorded on the appropriate Housing Management System and actioned within our customer offer
- Deliver effective tenancy and estate management services to meet the local needs of the Neighbourhoods we operate in
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1Mzg5MC18LTE0NS18LTU=