Architectural Technician – 360 Recruitment
Architectural Technician – Housebuilder
Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire
£30,000 – £38,000 DOE
Your new company
An award winning, private house builder is looking to bring on board an architectural technician in their Lincolnshire office. This organisation has a rich history of people building their career within the business, with 10+ years service very common.
Your new role
You will join the design team, working on both planning application packages and design tenders, as well as supporting on technical packages for construction teams on sites across the East of England. Based in their Woodhall Spa office, this is easily commutable by road or rail.
What you’ll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have excellent AutoCAD skills, and will ideally also have some experience with Revit. Experience of Microsoft Projects would also be beneficial, an SMSTS certificate and a Construction Health & Safety Level 3 certificate would also be beneficial but not essential. You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge of the design process, and have understanding of planning applications and the tender package process. This role may suit a graduate who has completed a placement, or someone who has a few years experience and is looking to move in to the house building sector.
– Formulating planning drawings and submitting applications
– Producing Design & Access statements and Flood Risk Assessments
– Building Regulations Drawings and Specifications
– Construction Drawings
– Producing Bill of Quants
– Requesting and reviewing quotations from suppliers
– Signing off Timber frame drawings
– Ordering and scheduling materials to be delivered to site
– Site visits / Quality checks
– Producing site programmes using Microsoft Project
– Section 38 and 104 Applications
– Applying for services and utilities, and managing on site
– Producing Sales Plans and Conveyancing Plans
– Liaising with Building Control and Warranty provider
– Undertaking any additional tasks as may be reasonably required from time to time
What you’ll get in return
The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience, plus mileage allowance, bonus scheme, and a range of other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to (url removed) or call on (phone number removed).
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We act as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by us, or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by us, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time