Amazon Marketing & Promotions Exec
STV International are the market leading provider of pest control products to UK retailers. Through our brands The Big Cheese, Zero In and Defenders we solve pest problems for millions of households each year. Our products can be found in many national retailers, garden centres and DIY stores as well as on-line. We are a family owned, Norfolk based SME with a 25 year history of growth, innovation and have big ambitions for the future.
Join our Amazon account management team, with specific responsibility for maximising our revenue and profitability by managing on-site promotional and marketing activity. Drive performance exceed our yearly budget and deliver against our Amazon KPI’s.
These include Lost Buy Box % (LBB%), Replenishable Out of Stock % (Rep OOS%), Net Pure Profit Margin % (Net PPM%), Average Selling Price (ASP) & Cost of Goods Sold (PCOGS) while maintaining the overall health & efficiency of the account.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Analyse business performance with Amazon
* Liaise with necessary stakeholders to drive strong communication, active planning & best practice
* Identify promotional opportunities which will lead to enhanced business, whilst maintaining profitability
* Monitor promotional results and report to management
* Optimise promotional and marketing spend with Amazon within budgetary guidelines
* Support all other aspects of Amazon business management as required
* Responsible for constant improvement of our current position. Carry out morning checks for sales, ranking & stock on key products
* Promotional plan creation, implementation and budgeting. Reporting back on performance and budget management
* Define our key focus ASIN’s, check daily for sales/ranking/stock, build promo plans around these ASIN’s and focus all activity in driving these using all available levers. Identifying which ASIN’s are to be enrolled into Amazon Vine program
* Researching and optimising back end keywords.
* Coordinating translation work for EU sites (if applicable)
* Other day to day ad-hoc tasks and maintenance to ensure the account is healthy. Including competitor and onsite landscape awareness
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Proficiency in using MS office
* Excellent problem-solving skills, focusing on solutions
* Preferred – experience of working to build business with customers operating in direct marketing channels (e-commerce, direct mail)
* Strong desire to learn about the exciting Amazon channel and to make a difference to STV
* Ability to learn quickly and the flexibility to move across job roles
* Detail orientated
* Demonstrates a high level of accuracy
* Strong time management and organisational skills
Experience & Qualifications:
* At least two years working in a fast-paced commercial / environment for a business selling physical products (not services)
* Bachelor’s degree – Business or Marketing based would be ideal but not essential
* Online sales/marketing experience – Amazon experience would be ideal