Have you got a natural ability to connect with people, excellent telephone manner, good at organising, talking to suppliers or maybe you've come from a automotive dealership looking after those who have purchased high value items and need support?
The role is an exciting opportunity to join a British Manufacturing company based in Bury St Edmunds who need someone to come on board and be the link person, supporting the service department and also being the first point of contact for spares enquiries on the phone and email when people need to order parts and service kits (training on product lines will be given)
Other key aspects of the role are:
· Assisting distributors with spares enquiries and support
· Following up direct client enquiries
· Organising engineers – booking breakdowns and service work
· Raising dispatch, delivery, invoice paperwork for all areas of the business
· Main telephone contact for direct and distributors.
If you want to work within a friendly and supportive atmosphere and grow with the business then please apply to this role directly with an up to date CV