Administrator needed for Swindon Borough Council, £10.55 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week – 37 hours
Pay rate – £10.55 ltd an hour
Team – Learning and Development
Location – Swindon
*To provide Administrative support to the Learning and Development Team and act as a first point of contact for queries on learning events, E-learning and training. Responsible for receiving and resolving enquiries through telephone calls, emails and correspondence.
*Organise and book the delivery of all training for Swindon Borough Council employees ensuring training events are recorded. This may include some external bookings.
*Working within an office based environment which include flexible working, hot desking, working remotely and working from home if agreed by line manager
What is required?
*Knowledge of office administration including Microsoft Office software packages; Outlook, Word, Excel
*A minimum of 3 GCSEs of Grade 4/C including Maths and English
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on (phone number removed) or email me your CV – (url removed)
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses – £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge