Administrator – Chase Recruitment Group Ltd
The specific accountabilities of this flexible role may alter from time to time in order to meet the needs of the business/client, but accountabilities will include (or be equivalent in nature to) those listed below:
* Taking notes or formal minutes (electronically) at meetings such as Adult or Child protection safeguarding case conferences or other such meetings whether there is a statutory or legal requirement to document the content of the meeting; including the use of medical and pharmaceutical terminology.
* Providing a ‘Meet and Greet’ service.
* Typing, formatting and presentation of documents such as reports, minutes, emails, letters, presentations.
* Data entry to maintain or create spreadsheets and databases for the purpose of gathering statistics or record keeping.
* View, update and maintain bespoke IT systems, responsible for the accuracy, confidentiality and security.
* Ensuring the accurate and prompt filing of papers to manual or electronic filing systems and the update of tracking systems. Retrieval and archiving of files to file stores. Prepare new paper or electronic files and labels where required.
* Liaising with partners such as Council teams, GPs, schools, mental health services, voluntary service agencies or police.
* To co-ordinate case conferences or events which involve arranging dates, booking of rooms, informing attendees of arrangements and secure distribution of highly confidential papers.
* Providing training to colleagues on administrative tasks, processes or systems.
* As a member of a resource team, undertaking other administrative work consistent with the scope of the post as requested.
Demonstrable experience of using administrative systems and practices.
Good general knowledge of IT software and related systems / procedures.
Competent note taking skills (electronic)
The ability to deal with distressing or emotional circumstances on a daily basis, in person, acting in an appropriate manner.
Act with integrity and respect and honours confidentiality.
Initiative to respond to or escalate unexpected problems or situations.
To prioritise own day to day workload following procedures and meeting deadlines.
The ability to deal with conflicting demands and/or a changing work pattern.
To communicate with and develop good working relationships with a wide and diverse range of people.
Work as part of a team, sharing information, knowledge and experience with colleagues in order to deliver an excellent service.
Supports equality and diversity and respect customers, service users and colleagues regardless of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic origin
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___770_42531307__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Administrator&location=Horsham