Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit a full-time *** Administrative Supervisor *** within their busy administration team.
Working within our client's new suite of offices, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Supervise the administrative team in the smooth running of the office including delegation of workflow, general office tasks, filing, generating client reports, presentations, arrange client meetings and the reordering of supplies.
* Helping maintain the company software
* Providing real-time scheduling support by booking meetings and preventing conflicts within the booking system
* Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
* Using computer and software system to generate reports
* Transcribe minutes from meetings,
* Typing of letters and reports
* Sending reports/letters out to clients.
* Greet and assist visitors.
* Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
* Proactive and supportive to the wider needs of the business and to key staff
Administrative Supervisor Requirement:
* Prior administrative experience a must, a minimum of 3-4 years office experience required, ideally at least a year within a supervisory role
* Outstanding computer skills, especially Word and Excel, together with strong transcribing / typing skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proactive and “can do” attitude.
* Team player but able to work on own initiative.
Our client is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. Candidates should be able to assist the management team and all visitors to the company by delegating office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via telephone, post, and e-mail, book meetings (for clients and staff) and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
The Administrative Supervisor will be professional, polite and able to work both independently and as part of the wider team. They will also be required to work closely with the industry / sector professionals. The successful candidate should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Our client is offering an attractive salary (up to £24,000 per annum DOE), 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays (3 days to be taken over Christmas) and a company pension scheme. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am -5pm (30 min lunch break), 37.5 hours per week