Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for your next opportunity?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! One of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, is currently recruiting for a Administration Officer, to support their Homologation department. Based in Bedfordshire, you will be working with a dedicated and enthusiastic team of Engineers on a contract basis.
Administration Officer responsibilities include:
• Database support for Homologation documentation
• Use of electronic transfer systems to send and receive documents
• Monitor document dispatch and return, file electronically / hardcopy as necessary
• Cross functional working with relevant sections / departments / Homologation representatives
• General administration duties and support within the department
Qualifications, skills and training required for the Administration Officer opportunity:
• Process driven background, with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
• Strong PC skills
• Ability to manage time and work to deadlines
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple tasks simultaneously
• Previous Homologation or Automotive experience, would be a distinct advantage, although not essential
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Administration Officer or require further information, please contact:
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ2NTQ1MTA2OS18LTE0NS18LTcw