Temporary Full Time
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an administrative assistant on behalf of Cardiff Council. This position is based within the adult's services and is hybrid working with the team currently doing 2-3 days in the office per week and the rest of the week working from home.
In this role the successful candidate will provide general administrative support to the team. Some examples of the duties you can expect are:
– organising and management of files
– updating and maintaining spreadsheets
– monitoring of budgets and payment of invoices
– reception duties as and when required
– answering telephone and email correspondence
This role is on an initial temporary contract for 3 months with a view to being reviewed for extension following this period. The pay rate for this role is £11.75 per hour and it will be a full time position for 37 hours per week.
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
* You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
* We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
* We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
* We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed)