Account Manager – Maersk
Are you an experienced Account Manager with Ocean/Logistics Experience?
Can you demonstrate experience managing Customer relationships in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want a new challenge with an organisation that truly values its people?
As an Account Manager you will manage and develop the overall business relationship and performance across the entire customer supply chain of the account portfolio, covering the whole range of Maersk products
In addition to the main duties and responsibilities listed below the Account Manager will be expected to perform other duties appropriate with their skills and abilities.
• Client Strategy and planning
Manage and develop the relationship with the contractual customer in line with Maersk/global strategy and Value Proposition
Develop local value proposition to be included on the global tender
Develop global/local business plan for increasing overall supply chain share of wallet and position Logistic & Services products
Grow local presence across products through new opportunities
Define the local value proposition and work closely with local product organization to grow and deliver revenue growth
• Responsible for Customer Satisfaction – support the overall customer experience and support global value proposition
• Upsell and cross-sell new products to existing Hamburg Sud Ocean customers
• Deliver client profitability as per budget
• Ensure successful tender process, business onboarding and contract compliance. Ensure Salesforce is updated accurately and on time to reflect the correct status with the customer at any given time
• Customer Relationships – map and navigate the network of contacts within the customer, to ensure we deal with the right people at the right time to deliver short and long-term success
• Consultative selling is preferred
• Shipping/Logistics experience
• Supply chain expertise is preferred
• High-level product understanding including how it solves different customer pains
• Strategic influencing – stakeholder management and influencing
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to connect internally and externally, build team and customer rapport
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___764_7196567__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Account-Manager&location=Not-Specified