This Account Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving IT Managed Service Provider in Surrey with significant growth plans. We take great pride in supporting our team’s continued development – Join us on our exciting journey and thrive alongside a team that shares your ambition and thirst for success.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per year + 12 monthly bonus
location: Redhill, Surrey
Schedule: Full time (Monday to Friday), Permanent
nTrust is a UK-based IT Managed Service Provider with a commitment to becoming the #1 IT MSP for SMEs in the UK, keeping our clients at the forefront of modern technology whilst delivering exceptional customer service. Our wide selection of services includes IT support, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, and more, all geared towards helping clients achieve their goals and grow their businesses.
Our team is at a record high of 17 dedicated and passionate professionals and we’re not stopping there! You could potentially be the latest addition to our supportive network as our new Account Manager.
If you are confident at providing excellent customer service, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Provided you have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for IT, we can offer you the training opportunities to acquire the technical IT knowledge required.
At nTrust, we value our people and their ambitions enormously. You’ll be supported with your professional development through our companywide learning and development program. The only person who limits how far you go is you!
If you think you’re a good fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you. You can expect to receive the following perks:
- Full training provided around the technical IT knowledge required.
- Flexible working hours
- Company social every Friday at 5pm
- Companywide learning and development programme
- Private medical cover
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days with length of service
- Salary sacrifice schemes for electric cars and bicycles
- Enhanced parental leave
- Rewards and recognition for years of service
- Free parking
About the Account Manager role:
We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and previous experience working in a commercial environment. As we grow, we need good people to nurture our key client base and strategically maximise the value of each account.
This role is not about aggressive sales, we focus on building strong relationships with our clients by adding value wherever possible. Thanks to this approach, we’re able to boast a 97% client retention rate, giving each one the confidence to refer us onwards.
Working with our Account Director, you’ll be required to:
- Build productive and profitable relationships with existing clients
- Complete regular, face to face account reviews with existing clients
- Gain a good understanding of each client account, identifying their needs, aspirations and challenges so we can deliver solutions that solve their problems
- Act as a point of escalation for business-critical issues and help to manage expectations
- Identify sales and upselling opportunities using a pro-active approach
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of our product and solution portfolio
- Collaborate with our technical teams to ensure successful project scoping and delivery
- Keep up to date with new products and developments in the IT industry
Experience & Skills Required
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Ambitious and keen to learn about new technologies and concepts
- Confident communicator
- Team Player
- Careful attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Full UK Drivers Licence – to attend client meetings
You must live within a commutable distance from our offices.
Previous experience in the IT B2B sector is desirable, but not essential as we have a supportive team who can provide ongoing support whilst you work through training (paid for by the company).
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Account Manager, Sales, Key Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, IT Sales, Customer Service.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc4Mzc5Ny18LTE0NS18LTcw