2nd line IT Support Technician
Do you have previous experience providing 2nd line IT support? You will be joining a family friendly company who are looking to grow their team and offering the opportunity to learn and develop your skills and to gain your CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ certifications all within your first 2 years with the company.
Location: Mildenhall, Suffolk
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000. There is also the option to earn bonuses through KPI’s and working through tickets.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Benefits: Free onsite parking, quarterly social events, Casual dress, Pension, Long service bonus, Company bonus, Childcare voucher scheme, Development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
* Responding to clients tickets in a timely manner to SLA
* Working through tickets that have been escalated through to you from 1st line
* Escalating any issues which cannot be resolved to 3rd line
* Using skills to solve problems and support the clients in finding a solution
* Identifying reoccurring tickets/problems and implementing solutions to these
What you will bring:
* Previous experience working as 2nd line support
* Confident at completing customer on site visits
* Strong communication skills
* Professional manner
* Excellent time and planning management
* Close attention to detail when dealing with clients
* Keen problem solver
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW!
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy